Sales – Multiple Locations – Full Time
Momentum Solar is a leading residential solar provider, with over 850 employees and offices in New Jersey, New York, California, Florida, and Texas. Momentum has grown from $2 Million in revenue to approximately $110 Million in 2 years, and we are on track to double our growth in 2018. We are the sixth largest Solar company in the country.
Momentum Solar is a firm believer that our biggest asset is people. Therefore, we always invest first in you and our compensation structure reflects it. Canvassers receive $500/ per week in addition to the most lucrative commission structure in the industry. Average earnings are 75k and top earners can easily earn up to 120k.
This position requires enthusiastic, confident, and dynamic individuals who are looking to launch their career by generating highly qualified leads through door to door canvassing. While doing so, it is the responsibility of the canvasser to distribute marketing materials to targeted areas, set appointments and inform prospective customers all the benefits that solar has to offer. You are the front line of bringing renewable energy to homeowners.
- Generate appointments while engaging in door to door canvassing
- Attend company meetings as required
- Always have a positive attitude and the ability to learn
- Provide the proper feedback to the Canvassing manager in a timely fashion
- Understand, educate and inform customers about all the benefits of solar
- Accurately keep records on house to house information
- Represent Momentum Solar at all times with the utmost degree of professionalism and expertise
- Perform other duties or responsibilities as required
- Strong verbal communication skills and professional demeanor
- Confident, creative, and goal oriented
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic team environment
- Schedule flexibility – available to work nights and weekends
- Goal oriented and self-motivated
- Physical ability to stand and walk for long periods at a time
- Willingness to be mentored, and eager to learn
Momentum Solar is proud to be an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer, committed to attracting and retaining a talented and diverse workforce. All qualified applicants receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age or protected veteran status.