How to Switch to Solar Power?
Get a free quote from our experts. Learn what system configuration suits you the best and just how much money you can save!
Sit back while we take care of the design and permits and government incentive application for your solar panels. All you have to do is give us your approval to move forward!
Stress-free Installation and activation. We take care of everything from roof repair, tree cutting, and installation. Sit back, relax and watch the magic happen!
What Is the Solar Panel Cost in Hartford County, Connecticut?
Many people still think that getting a residential solar system is not in their budget, but solar energy is more accessible now than it has ever been!
It often surprises people in Connecticut that solar panels are even an option. Yet, it is! One major contributing factor why Connecticut residents go solar is because this state has some of the highest energy costs in the nation.
The average solar panel cost in Hartford County varies due to factors such as the home’s location, system size and energy consumption. Homeowners may qualify for a variety of tax credits and incentives, saving thousands during the lifespan of your system.
Momentum Solar is proud to offer top quality solar panels at an affordable price. Our solar specialists can help you with any of your questions and concerns throughout your journey to cleaner energy.
Here’s Just a Few Examples of the Things Momentum Solar Will Help You With
- What kind of solar panel will work best for your home and location?
- What solar tax incentives can you qualify for?
- What solar rebates can you get?
- Should you get roof-mounted solar panels or ground-mounted?
- Do you have trees that will need to be removed or trimmed?
- Does your roof need repair?
- How should you finance your system?
Understanding the Federal Solar Tax Rebates and the Connecticut Solar Incentives & Tax Exemptions
Rest assured that your Momentum Solar Contractor will help to make sure you get all the solar tax credits and solar tax rebates that you qualify for. Here’s some information about those.
The Federal Solar Tax Credit (Investment Tax Credit or ITC)
- The federal tax credit gives homeowners a 30% credit of the cost of installing a solar panel system that can be applied to their annual tax returns.
- The federal tax credit is phasing out! In 2020 it drops to 26%, and in 2022 it drops again to 22%. Now is the best time to take advantage of this offer!
You Need a Solar Company That Can Manage Everything Associated with Going Solar
Hartford County residents trust Momentum Solar with their energy needs.
Momentum Solar specialists provide everything you need to have handled for your high-quality solar energy system. We’ll walk you through the entire process and help you discover what incentives you qualify for.
Going Solar with the Right Solar Contractors Makes Everything a Breeze
- Choosing the best solar panel system for your home and lifestyle.
- Expert on the state and federal rebates and tax credits.
- Solar financing options.
- 25-year warranty
- Free consultation
- Free estimate
- Tier 1 rated solar panels
It’s so much easier to go solar when you’ve got a team who knows the process inside and out!
If you’re considering switching to solar in Hartford County Connecticut, make sure you reach out to the experts at Momentum Solar.
Once you have converted to solar, you’ll experience thousands in savings over the next ten years. Why? Because solar power is cleaner, price-protected and the way of the future.
Find Out if Switching to Solar is Right for You
Call 1 (888) MOMENTUM now to get your no-obligation, free quote