How to Switch to Solar Power?
Get a free quote from our experts. Learn what system configuration suits you the best and just how much money you can save!
Sit back while we take care of the design and permits and government incentive application for your solar panels. All you have to do is give us your approval to move forward!
Stress-free Installation and activation. We take care of everything from roof repair, tree cutting, and installation. Sit back, relax and watch the magic happen!
Solar Panels in Nassau County
The solar revolution has arrived in Nassau County and thousands of savvy homeowners are planning to get solar panels installed in the coming years. If you are considering an investment in solar panels for your home, there are a few things to consider before moving forward.
At Momentum Solar, our team has helped countless numbers of homeowners in Nassau County get solar panels for their homes. Not only are we experts in planning the perfect system for your house, but our team is also incredibly knowledgeable about the best solar financing options. For solar panels in Nassau County, Momentum Solar is your one-stop-shop!
How Much Can I Save with Solar Panels?
The decision to purchase solar panels for your Nassau County home represents a smart financial investment. Not only will you enjoy substantial cost savings, but you’ll also be able to better predict your energy costs each month, as you will be less vulnerable to rising electricity costs.
The average Nassau County household can expect to save around $27,000 over the average lifespan of their solar panels (approximately 25 years). It’s important to remember this figure will vary based upon your energy needs, the size of your house and solar panel system, and the future cost of electricity.
Solar Financing Options in Nassau County
As a full-service solar company, we are able to help you with a variety of solar financing options. We currently offer the following methods for financing your Nassau County solar panels:
- Cash credit
- Solar loan
- Power Purchase Agreement (PPA)
With both a solar loan and Power Purchase Agreement (PPA), you can get the benefits and savings of solar panels for as little as $0 down! For many residents in Nassau County, these options are very appealing because it means you can enjoy cost savings right away, without saving for years or dipping into your savings account to fund your solar panels. Our team can help you determine which solar financing option makes the most financial sense for you.
Who Should Install My Solar Panels?
When looking for an installer in Nassau County, you should consider the following:
- Warrantee: Be sure to choose a company, like Momentum Solar, that offers a warrantee covering the full lifetime of your system. The warrantee should cover not only the panels, but system components as well.
- Quality of Panels: Not all panels are created equal. You should look for a solar company that furnishes only Tier 1 solar panels. At Momentum Solar, we are proud to say that our panels have received the Tier 1 quality standard, as determined by independent analysts, which indicates that our panels are considered some of the most reliable and effective solar panels available.
- Maintenance and Servicing: Your solar panels will need to be routinely inspected and maintained. At Momentum Solar, routine servicing and maintenance is part of our package. In addition to ensuring that your panels remain up and running, we also provide a repair service if something goes wrong.
- Customer Service & Responsiveness: You want someone who answers the phone and provides a high level of service throughout the sales and installation process, as well as the next 25 years. At Momentum Solar, we are committed to providing our customers with the highest level of service for our customers. We are quick to respond to your queries and will keep you updated throughout the entire process of planning, financing, and installing solar panels at your Nassau County property.
Contact Momentum Solar for a Free Consultation
Our team is standing by to answer any questions that you may have about obtaining solar panels for your Nassau County home. Our completely transparent process begins by offering you a free, no obligation consultation at your home so we can determine the overall cost of your system and discuss the solar financing options available to you.
Find Out if Switching to Solar is Right for You
Call 1 (888) MOMENTUM now to get your no-obligation, free quote