The health and safety of our customers and employees is our #1 Priority
We are here for you in good times and bad. We are committed to ensuring that our customers are as safe as possible and that our employees are using all of the best practices during these challenging times brought on by the COVID-19 Virus. You can’t control many things in this world, but we can still help you take control of your energy supply and bills, which provides certainty and safety for you and your family during this uncertain time.
We pledge to you that our workforce is following the latest recommendations from public health authorities. We have established a COVID-19 response team that meets multiple times a day to ensure we are up to date with the latest guidance from all sources and that our company is implementing these recommendations swiftly.
Going solar actually involves very limited interaction and almost no contact, as most of our work happens behind the scenes or on your rooftop and not within 6 feet of you.
We also make use of the latest technologies to ensure that you are safe while making the process of going solar virtually effortless.
Phone and Video Sales Consultations:
While some customers still prefer in-home consultations, our field sales team can conduct virtual home consultations for customers utilizing video-conferencing and SignNow electronic signature software. If you prefer these options, please let us know.
We utilize some incredible technology in our design and installation processes, including highly advanced mapping and shade estimating software as well as online permitting and interconnection in several states and localities. These tools and processes allow us to manage your project without needing regular in-person meetings and reviews. Everything is taken care of for you, and you only see the final, amazing result.
Best Practices for Health and Safety
These are some of the precautions we are committing to over the course of the COVID-19 outbreak:
- Ensuring our employees are healthy and not coming to work if they are sick.
- Training employees to follow best practices from public health and government authorities to reduce the risk of potential exposure, including guidelines on handwashing, device (i.e., iPad) cleaning & sanitation, social distancing, and understanding and recognizing signs of symptoms.
- Securing our workspaces. This includes increasing the frequency of vehicle and office cleaning and sanitizing, and following the best practice recommendations provided by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention and the World Health Organization.
- Suspending all non-critical business travel.
- Monitoring the situation constantly.
What we ask you to do
We are also asking our customers to support us in preventing transmission. If you are experience symptoms that may be related to COVID-19 infection or have recently traveled to a severely impacted area such as NYC or any European country, we will help you to transition your sales consultation to occur virtually, or reschedule an installation or site visit when necessary.
We are all facing this challenge together. Going solar is a great way to take some control of your life, and it provides you and your family energy security and peace of mind. We look forward to bringing this security and peace of mind to you.