The time for solar is now. Modern solar systems are more efficient, more powerful, and more affordable than ever before. Attractive tax incentives and environmental peace-of-mind add to the myriad benefits of home solar.
– Solar prices overall have dropped 55% in the last 5 years.
– The cost to install solar has dropped more than 70% since 2010
– Solar jobs have doubled since 2012 with over 260,000 Americans now employed in the industry
– There are over 1.5 million solar installations in the US with an expectation to reach 2 million by 2018 and 4 million by 2022
– Solar energy in the US has seen an average growth of 68% over the last decade